Other control instruments 2
Control cards for autoclaves.
Control cards for autoclaves
The Multicontrol autoclave cards have the principal function of ensuring the reliability of autoclave construction and adding to the normal safety checks a series of further controls that would not be possible electromechanically. The functions undertaken are displayed by a series of leds that identify the function undertaken at any given moment.
The checks undertaken are as follows:
- Inversion of command between the main pump (Pump 1) and the reserve pump (Pump 2) on each cycle
- Pump start inhibition in the event of lack of water in the main tank
- Alarm with total block of functions, in the event that after a certain time (the time can be programmed), with the two pumps in operation, at least one pump is not disactivated (broken delivery pipe, or pumps that are drained and running idle)
- Complete stoppage in the event of lack of air cushion
- Activation of an alarm relay even with possibility of remote control. By activating the relay the functions are halted, and the reset must be undertaken manually. The card also features a Manual- Automatic control, which permits the transfer from automatic to manual function at any time, allowing or not by means of the two buttons, the activation of the individual pumps.
The card permits the control and command of a series of funcions that are vital for a water pressurization system. The card also allows for high degree of personalization by the plant constructor.
The SuperSimplex is designed for use in all situations in which water is used coming from wells or tanks and in certain special cases to back up water mains supplied by an aqueduct.
The SuperSimplex appliance generates an independent water pressurization system, serving a pump. If using a single pump you should switch it on when you need water, and you should remember to switch it off when no longer required.
With the SuperSimplex appliance this is not necessary, as you simply turn the tap on when you need water, as for any normal water supply using water from an aqueduct.
The main features of the appliance are as follows:
- Instant water delivery on turning on the tap.
- A constant flow of water for the entire period of tap opening, or on switching on the shower, without any annoying pressure variations with different amounts of hot and cold water, which is also inconvenient.
- Delayed pump switch off, to avoid the need for switching the pump on again should one change ones mind at the last minute, thereby reducing the risk of wear and current over charges on the pump.
- The inlet filter can be cleaned and replaced to avoid the risk of any accidental impurities which may jeopardize the efficient function of the appliance. Whilst remembering that as this appliance is suitable for drinking water it does not pretend to act as a real water filtering system, as drinking water should not contain any suspended impurities, but instead it acts to provide protection against the risk of any impurities ending up in the water itself.
The appliance is essentially electro-mechanical and therefore has no electronic parts, and is therefore very sturdy and reliable.
Pressure regulator of a hydraulic system
The main objective of the apparatus is to maintain constant pressure in a hydraulic system, bringing benefits such as a savings in electricity and the best utilization of water, with a minor impact on the environment, with respect to the currenct technology.
The forementioned system is able to drive one or more (up to three) asynchronous three-phase standard pumps, the least expensive and the easiest to be found, using for power the monophase power supply mains.
The adjustment of the pressure is made thanks to an „inverter” technology with which the pump speed is varied as needed: When the delivery capacity required is greater, automatically a greater speed is set.
The advantage of this technology is in the fact that for most of the time the pump will work at a moderate speed with a great savings in electricity, typical of these regimes. Moreover, the system is able to serve even the highest delivery capacities, which are statistically rare.
In the case of anomalous conditions, the machine is self-protective (example: by turning itself off). Attempts to restore the functioning of the machine are effected by means of the internal software and it is possible to program the number of attempts to restore functioning on the basis of the anomaly present, thus safeguarding, as much as possible, the supply of water. The turn on (inrush) current is limited automatically. The existing norms regulating electrical security and electromagnetic security are respected.